GL SYSTEM - five-chamber system with an external sealing, which depth amounts for 70 mm.
Warm profile GL SYSTEM is a system designed by DRUTEX S.A. created for customers who put great attention to aesthetic and modernity issues. Five-chamber profile with a proper sealing of the window panel packaging and the window’s frame guarantees stability and perfect thermal-insulation Uw = 0,95 W/(m2K). Windows produced in system GL SYSTEM are offered in different models and its rounded lines fulfill the most up-to-date market trends, when it comes to PVC. GL SYSTEM makes it possible to offer the customer the windows which reflect the functional requirements and at the same time show the highest quality when the aesthetic issues are concerned.
- Five-chamber profile design in class A is made exclusively from a prime material and its depth which amounts for 70 mm assures an optimal thermo- and acoustic protection.
- Specific shape and mounting EPDM seals in a special channels and notches assures an optimal insulation and long-lasting usage.
- Cutting-edge fittings MACO MULTI MATIC KS with two pivot bolts iS (intelligente Sicherheit - smart protection) around the whole perimeter of the window
- Silber-Look coating and linear depressions on casement bolts and hidden hinges in the ferrule rebate of the window offers superb aesthetics.
- Optionally available are also solutions in the anti-burglary class RC 2N
- Modern design gives the window up-to-date and harmonious appearance.
- The possibility of applying a wide range of window panel
- Aesthetic and invisible window panel seals.
- Big inner chamber assures an appropriate statics.
- Flat inner surface of the window frame simplifies appropriate assembly
- Elegant and modern design thanks to rounded profiles GL System
- Five-chamber profile design assures an optimal thermo- and acoustic protection as well as perfect stability: thanks to the the application of the intra profile chamber system, seals and thermo-insulation window panels, they provide the possibility for considerable reduction of heat energy losses.
- Aesthetic and invisible window panel seal
- The possibility of applying a wide range of window panel packaging having depth : 24mm, 28mm, 32mm
- 13 mm is the distance from the axis of the fitting notch assures an optimal anti- burglary protection
- Specific shape and mounting EPDM seals in a special channels and notches assures an optimal insulation and long-lasting usage
- Steel reinforcement in the frame and wing improves the rigidity, which is especially important for big constructions
- Wide range of colours – 33 Renolit colours
- Perfect thermal insulation properties
IGLO windows are equipped with the most up-to-date fittings MACO MULTI MATIC KS, which provide the highest level of security. Their advanced security system is associated with the setting of the catches impending the intrusion around the whole perimeter of the window as well as the perfect stability resulting from the usage of high quality materials.
Thanks to the new fittings the protection against burglary is guaranteed at a critical point windows also in tilt position. The innovative fittings improve also the smoothness of the usage of the window, which results from the infinitely control of the height of the wing’s lift. Lift’s work is not regulated by the teeth any longer, so you do not have to deal with the skips, and the effect is completely smooth.
MACO MULTI MATIC KS fittings are new dimension of security in the windows!
- Windows with T (tilt) function - the main function of this type of window is tilt-function, which is our standard offer. There is also possibility to apply, on customer's request , an additional antibalance catch.
- Windows with C (casement) function - the main function of this type of window is casement-function. Additionally windows with casement function C do have a wing jack, which facilitates it to close the window, blockade wrong placement of the handle, thanks to which the window does not fall out of the ferrule, which does improve the comfort of usage. Two antibalance catch, which makes it impossible to force the window from the outside.
- Windows with TT (tilt-turn) - the main function of this type of window is the possibility of tilt and turn. Additionally the ferrules are equipped in the most modern solution: microventilation in a hole, which unseal the window at 10-13 mm and thanks to this fact, faster air exchange is possible to gain. It is also equipped in a wing jack, which makes it easier to close the window , blockade wrong placement of the handle, thanks to which the window does not fall out of the ferrule, which does improve the comfort of usage. One antibalance catch, which makes it impossible to force the tilt window from the outside.
In our standard offer each window IGLO5 is equipped in one-chamber composite glass.
DRUTEX S.A standard glazing package consists of 4 mm float glass, 16 mm spacer and 4 mm termofloat glass whereas the space between glasses is filled with gas- argon, which helps to achieve appropriate thermal insulation value.
Standard glazing packageincreased heat infiltration properties and its thermal insulation value amounts for U=1,0 according to norm EN-674.
Moreover, DRUTEX S.A. creates the possibility to choose an appropriate glazing package fully individually, in such a way that it poses even much better protection against burglary, noise as well as excessive insulation.