The new window IGLO ENERGY Classic is designed to provide customers with the highest satisfaction when it comes to the energy-saving , modern design and technological advancement that responds to stringent market requirements. IGLO ENERGY Classic is distinguished by the lowest coefficient of heat transfer for the whole window. Such a result is an excellent result in terms of energy-efficient windows and confirms excellent insulating properties of the new product. The window has an innovative sealing system, available only in DRUTEX’ offer, that guarantees great performance concerning the energy efficiency. This is the first solution of that type in the world that is equipped with the central gasket made of foamed EPDM. IGLO ENERGY Classic is an investment in the above-average quality and the highest degree of efficiency. This is the window, which allows you to stay warm regardless of weather conditions.
- Seven-chamber profile in class A is made exclusively from a prime material, which construction depth amounts for 82 mm
- The system is equipped with the central seal made from foamed EPDM.
- Cutting-edge fittings MACO MULTI MATIC KS with two pivot bolts iS (intelligente Sicherheit - smart protection) around the whole perimeter of the window
- Silber-Look coating and linear depressions on casement bolts and hidden hinges in the ferrule rebate of the window offers superb aesthetics.
- Optionally available are also solutions in the anti-burglary class RC 2N
- Availability to choose one- or two- or three-chamber glazing packages with a maximum width of 48mm , Ug = 0,5 W/ (m2K).
- It is also possible to use the new generation of glass packages with low-emissivity coatings filled with krypton with a thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,3 W/ (m2K).
- Standard offer includes two-chamber glass package made of glass 4mm (4/18/4/18/4) which thermal transmittance coefficient amounts for Ug=0,5 W/(m2K).
- Bigger glazing chamber, depth of glass overlapping up to 21mm, which reduces the linear coefficient
- Standard offer includes steel frame. Optionally, there’s a possibility to use the Swisspacer frame that reduces heat losses
- Large central chamber ensures proper static. It is possible to use two types of reinforcement: steel and fiberglass.
- Timeless design, outstanding aesthetics and functionality at the highest level and most of all innovative solutions when it comes to energy efficiency are the elements which confirm that the window IGLO ENERGY Classic sets the trends on the global woodwork market.
- IGLO ENERGY Classic is a 7-chamber GL System profile, which construction depth amounts for 82 mm. Nice, rounded shape give the profiles more elegant and sophisticated design.
- The window is distinguished by excellent performance in terms of the thermal insulation. It is an ideal solution for energy-saving and passive buildings.
- Steel or fiberglass reinforcement in the frame and sash provide rigidity and stability of the window as well as resistance to any deformation
- Perfect acoustic insulation, the coefficient amounts for Rw= 37 - 46 dB
- Innovation and uniqueness of the new IGLO ENERGY Classic system are a result of modern sealing solution. IGLO ENERGY Classic is equipped with three seals. Apart from EPDM gaskets inside and outside the central profile, there’s an additional gasket made of foamed EPDM, which ensures lower heat transfer coefficient. The new seal, available only in DRUTEX’ offer, has been reported for the patent and is the first such solution in the world.
- Light glazing packages with excellent thermal insulation coefficients make it possible to build various windows’ compositions
- Modern fittings MACO MULTI MATIC KS with two anti-burglary pivots i.S. (intelligente Sicherheit) prevent burglaries and are increase safety
- Wide range of colours – 33 Renolit colours
- Elegant aluminum handles with soft rounded lines perfectly emphasize the modern design of the profile
- Beauty and aesthetics. The combination of advanced, energy-saving functional solutions with unique elegant design. This is a new product for customers demanding and looking for the BEST WINDOWS
MACO MULTI MATIC KS with two pivots around the whole perimeter of the window make it difficult to break in and allow the adjustment of pressure that affects the greater tightness of the windows. Silber-Look coating and linear depressions on the casement bolts as well as hidden hinges in the ferrule rebate of the window offer superb aesthetics. As an option it is also possible to order the solutions of the anti-burglary class RC 2N.
Smooth opening and closing of the window results from the “stepless” adjustment of the height of the sash’ lift. Its work is no more regulated with the special teeth, so there’re no skips, and the action is completely smooth. Standard hardware is also equipped with a lock of the mishandling and the lift of the sash, which ensures that the sash is lifted into preferred position without any force, and even heavy wings close slightly.
Different types of the ferrules’ functions:
- Windows with T (tilt) function - the main function of this type of window is tilt-function, which is our standard offer. There is also possibility to apply, on customer's request , an additional antibalance catch.
- Windows with C (casement) function - the main function of this type of window is casement-function. Additionally windows with casement function C do have a wing jack, which facilitates it to close the window, blockade wrong placement of the handle, thanks to which the window does not fall out of the ferrule, which does improve the comfort of usage. Two antibalance catch, which makes it impossible to force the window from the outside.
- Windows with TT (tilt-turn) - the main function of this type of window is the possibility of tilt and turn. Additionally the ferrules are equipped in the most modern solution: microventilation in a hole, which unseal the window at 10-13 mm and thanks to this fact, faster air exchange is possible to gain. It is also equipped in a wing jack, which makes it easier to close the window , blockade wrong placement of the handle, thanks to which the window does not fall out of the ferrule, which does improve the comfort of usage. One antibalance catch, which makes it impossible to force the tilt window from the outside.
- Standard offer includes two-chamber glass package for the window IGLO ENERGY Classic
- Standard glazing packages consist of two thermofloat panes (soft/light-coating) which are 4mm thick, are equipped with the steel spacers that width amounts for 18 mm and a thickness of float glass amounts for 4 mm. The space between the panes is filled with the gas - argon to achieve a lower heat transfer coefficient. There are also available one-, two- or three-chamber packages with a maximum width of glazing that amounts for 48mm (Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K)*).
- It is also possible to use the new generation of glass packages with low-emissivity coatings filled with krypton with a thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,3 W/(m2K).
- Moreover, DRUTEX offers the possibility to choose such glazing that is in line with the client's needs and preferences concerning soundproofing, sun and anti-burglary protection. The company offers the ability to change the window glazing type for : i.e. float, antisol, reflect-float, ornament, safe anti-burglary